Monday, November 16 through Thursday, December 24
1. Perform an act of kindness
Get together with some friends to do something nice for someone or some charitable organization. Heck, you don’t even have to include your friends (but it would be more fun that way). It can be something big or small, fun or be serious. It just has to be kind.
2. Record your act with pictures or video
3. Post your pictures or video — along with a few words about why you chose to perform this act of kindness — to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
IMPORTANT: If you’re posting to Facebook, you must post to the Chapel Hill Tire Facebook page.
4. Tag your post with #cht12days (this is how we’ll find it to display on this website)
5. Tag as many friends as you can
By participating in the 12 Days of Kindness Chellenge, the submitter acknowledges that they agree to the Terms & Conditions